VOLUME 0.6 - Self discoveries and adventures.

Have you ever felt so close to yourself, 
That sometimes it’s scary.
Scary that you can’t believe you’re able to be in that place of being, a place that you’ve been fighting for years. 
And then whats next?
The great unknown of the next chapter of discoveries. 
Is there something beyond that? Something beyond yourself that you have not discovered?
I know I should be happy, 
But at the same time I am too comfortable with the space that I am familiar with for years and years.
What if the next chapter comes and I am back to ground zero? Back to the start of not knowing myself?
Am I suppose to do this over and over and over and over again? 
If yes, will there be an end? 
Will there be an end to all questions about self, or does self discovery continues to the day we won’t even be able to remember our names? 

I guess sometimes I know why I keep myself distance from myself, 
Because I have always been too afraid of not knowing what comes next. 
What situation next that I have to handle and how am I suppose to handle it?

Will I fail over and over again like I have now and eventually knows how to actually handle the situation?

Comments

Popular Posts